~

Welcome to my blog about health, nursing, caring, kindness and positive change. Our world is full of such negative influences and bad choices, today is the day to make a positive change both physically and mentally in your life.
ERNursesCare is a blog incorporating my nearly 30 years of experience in the healthcare field with my passion for helping others, I want it to encourage others with injury prevention, healthy living, hard hitting choices, hot topics and various ramblings from my unique sense of humor. Come along and enjoy your journey......

Monday, January 2, 2012

Just Save the Shoes!!

How are you going to make 2012 different? Have you even thought about it? You have the power to make change happen,no matter how small ,change your attitude, change your community, change your world.
I love this video, perfect for a new start, just remember there is always a lady( or man) somewhere that needs her shoes, Save the Shoes!!, Just do It! No matter how small or trivial a task may seem, there is somebody in our path daily that needs a hand, a smile, a simple hello or acknowledgement that they are important.
No matter if you are fighting fires, running rescue calls, dispatching 911 calls, enforcing our laws or taking care of patients. No matter if you are just a mom or dad struggling with daily life. We are all human, we all make a difference, we all can.

As an ER Nurse I am reminded each and every day of the reason that I do what I do. God always puts just that right patient in my path that needs something I can give back. Even if it is just saving the shoes........




Happy New year Make it a safe one!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post let me know by commenting, follow me on Facebook and Twitter (ERNursesCare) ~~ Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Care to Share!