~

Welcome to my blog about health, nursing, caring, kindness and positive change. Our world is full of such negative influences and bad choices, today is the day to make a positive change both physically and mentally in your life.
ERNursesCare is a blog incorporating my nearly 30 years of experience in the healthcare field with my passion for helping others, I want it to encourage others with injury prevention, healthy living, hard hitting choices, hot topics and various ramblings from my unique sense of humor. Come along and enjoy your journey......

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Your Poison Purse~ what if?



What is in your bag? As a mom myself I carry a bag or some kind of pocket book every where I go. I am ashamed to tell anybody what I found in mine today, lots of items that would harm any small child that might get into my bag. So I am doing some heavy spring bag cleaning today! You should too! The Great folks here at The Poison Center have lots of info on their website, one is this http://www.ncpoisoncenter.org/workfiles/Poison%20Purse_compressed.pdf "Poison Purse" pdf that shows you exactly what might be dangerous in your purse.

One of the best resources in our area here is our Poison Control Center at Carolinas Medical Center, areas all over the country also have Poison Control Center's and the main number can get you the right information.
As an ER nurse I have utilized the services of our poison control center many times over and can not say how pleased with the expert care and compassion they have given both the professional and the patients who call them. Visit the website today for great info http://www.ncpoisoncenter.org/





2 comments:

  1. Great reminder. I need to clean my purse out too. Only God alone knows what is in there! Tweeting! Thanks, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is most choijeble.Take my cordial love. I am very interested to watch your valuable work.
    Hope your site will develop very soon . I admire the valuable information u offered in your message.
    I am very impressed to watch your KEYWORDS.Everybody can excited to see your post.
    That is very authentic & fantastic. Take care & Thanks. For more information plz click this link
    Start-up Business
    small business help
    business success
    business entity
    tax help

    ReplyDelete

If you like this post let me know by commenting, follow me on Facebook and Twitter (ERNursesCare) ~~ Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Care to Share!