~

Welcome to my blog about health, nursing, caring, kindness and positive change. Our world is full of such negative influences and bad choices, today is the day to make a positive change both physically and mentally in your life.
ERNursesCare is a blog incorporating my nearly 30 years of experience in the healthcare field with my passion for helping others, I want it to encourage others with injury prevention, healthy living, hard hitting choices, hot topics and various ramblings from my unique sense of humor. Come along and enjoy your journey......

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Some Clean Nursing Humor..sorta

Friday is fun and so is being a nurse especially an ER nurse, we seem to be a special breed. ER nurses have a "special kind" of humor that you don't share with the ladies in your church group.We mean no harm, it is a coping mechanism for me to get thru the trauma of my day or night shift. When you see nothing but sickness and despair, you need a good laugh to brighten your cloudy day. So laugh on people!!


A spoof of Aerosmith's "Walk This Way" done by two Indiana Wesleyan University 2009 Nursing majors. This video is about hospital handwashing guidelines. All rights reserved by Joel Ferguson and Corey Sizelove.






The UAB ER rap was concepted and created by ER nurses for a National Nurses' Week contest and celebration. UAB nurses and other staff members are featured in the video.


A spoof of Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback" done by the University of Alberta 2010 Med class. Wenckebach is a type of cardiac arrhythmia.

And the last one Rocks!! I love this! UAB you are the bomb!!
"I ain't afraid of no Stroke!!  if I act FAST that is...






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post let me know by commenting, follow me on Facebook and Twitter (ERNursesCare) ~~ Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Care to Share!