~

Welcome to my blog about health, nursing, caring, kindness and positive change. Our world is full of such negative influences and bad choices, today is the day to make a positive change both physically and mentally in your life.
ERNursesCare is a blog incorporating my nearly 30 years of experience in the healthcare field with my passion for helping others, I want it to encourage others with injury prevention, healthy living, hard hitting choices, hot topics and various ramblings from my unique sense of humor. Come along and enjoy your journey......

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Nurses Week~ Nurse On!

Nurses week begins each week every year around our mentor Florence Nightingale's
birthday. It begins on-May 6th and ends on May 12th, so take a minute to tell the nurses in your life "job well done" have a "Happy Nurses Week".

Florence Nightingale Pledge


This modified "Hippocratic Oath" was composed in 1893 by Mrs. Lystra E. Gretter and a Committee for the Farrand Training School for Nurses, Detroit, Michigan. It was called the Florence Nightingale Pledge as a token of esteem for the founder of modern nursing.
I solemnly pledge myself before God and in the presence of this assembly, to pass my life in purity and to practice my profession faithfully. I will abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous, and will not take or knowingly administer any harmful drug. I will do all in my power to maintain and elevate the standard of my profession, and will hold in confidence all personal matters committed to my keeping and all family affairs coming to my knowledge in the practice of my calling. With loyalty will I endeavor to aid the physician in his work, and devote myself to the welfare of those committed to my care.



 Nurse On!!

2 comments:

  1. Your post is most choijeble.Take my cordial love. I am very interested to watch your valuable work.
    Hope your site will develop very soon . I admire the valuable information u offered in your message.
    I am very impressed to watch your KEYWORDS.Everybody can excited to see your post.
    That is very authentic & fantastic. Take care & Thanks. For more information plz click this link
    Start-up Business
    small business help
    business success
    business entity
    tax help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Welcome to view my site. I am very impressed with this site. The site is very attractive and useful for all.
    We have a wide network of Key Dealer Partners, Stockists and Service Agents throughout Australia who sell and service our high pressure cleaning equipment! PowerBlast high pressure washer and water blasters, pressure cleaning equipment, Kranzle pressure cleaners and pressure washers
    You can learn more by visiting the following link below.
    pressure cleaners
    pressure washer
    steam cleaners

    ReplyDelete

If you like this post let me know by commenting, follow me on Facebook and Twitter (ERNursesCare) ~~ Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Care to Share!