~

Welcome to my blog about health, nursing, caring, kindness and positive change. Our world is full of such negative influences and bad choices, today is the day to make a positive change both physically and mentally in your life.
ERNursesCare is a blog incorporating my nearly 30 years of experience in the healthcare field with my passion for helping others, I want it to encourage others with injury prevention, healthy living, hard hitting choices, hot topics and various ramblings from my unique sense of humor. Come along and enjoy your journey......

Friday, March 8, 2013

Cyberbullied {Infographic}



2 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie
    Daniel here, from Triberr.
    Great infographic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leslie,

    ER nurses...well, what can I say? They are the unsung heroes of the healthcare industry! Day in and day out, these professionals tend to the sickest, the dying and the most irritable patients so they are laudable for showing up to work each day.

    As an editor for Nursing Explorer (http://www.nursingexplorer.com), I know what it takes to accomplish a nursing degree and eventually build an impressive portfolio - this path is arduous enough - and to become an ER nurse eventually, well, it's a sacrifice that not too many would do.

    So kudos to you and your good work so far. 'Looking forward to reading more posts soon!

    ReplyDelete

If you like this post let me know by commenting, follow me on Facebook and Twitter (ERNursesCare) ~~ Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Care to Share!