~

Welcome to my blog about health, nursing, caring, kindness and positive change. Our world is full of such negative influences and bad choices, today is the day to make a positive change both physically and mentally in your life.
ERNursesCare is a blog incorporating my nearly 30 years of experience in the healthcare field with my passion for helping others, I want it to encourage others with injury prevention, healthy living, hard hitting choices, hot topics and various ramblings from my unique sense of humor. Come along and enjoy your journey......

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Fireworks Safety :Enjoy Your Holiday Safely #safety #fireworks


Happy Fourth of July week! lets enjoy the holiday and be safe with some very simple tips for staying safe at home and while out watching fireworks. Proceed with caution and leave the fireworks for trained professionals. Sparklers are not to be given to children, notice the temperature at which a sparkler burns --1200 degrees F !! Sparklers are fun and pretty, but oh so dangerous.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this great infographic. My brother was injured when he was little and I shared that on my blog as well because it is something that is preventable. ;)

    http://upliftingfamilies.com/firework-safety-prevention-entire-family/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the infographic! I thought kids would be in a higher percentage of the injured. I've watched so many of my nieces and nephews burn themselves with even the smallest of fireworks. We always have to watch them extremely closely. Of course, I have to watch my dad still, too, and he can hardly walk!

    Jenn | http://pnrfl.com/personal-care-services/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing !
    When it comes to Health, Safetyand Environment solutions, Poshe Solutions Pvt. Ltd is the leading institute for all international safety courses.
    Nebosh course in chennai
    Nebosh courses in chennai
    Nebosh in Chennai
    Nebosh IGC in Chennai
    Iosh Ms in Chennai
    Iosh courses in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

If you like this post let me know by commenting, follow me on Facebook and Twitter (ERNursesCare) ~~ Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Care to Share!