~

Welcome to my blog about health, nursing, caring, kindness and positive change. Our world is full of such negative influences and bad choices, today is the day to make a positive change both physically and mentally in your life.
ERNursesCare is a blog incorporating my nearly 30 years of experience in the healthcare field with my passion for helping others, I want it to encourage others with injury prevention, healthy living, hard hitting choices, hot topics and various ramblings from my unique sense of humor. Come along and enjoy your journey......

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Anaphylaxis And It's Effects On The Body

Anaphylaxis is an acute allergic reaction that affects the entire body. If you have ever experienced a life threatening allergic reaction to something, you remember how scared you were I am sure. Anaphylaxis is bad, an emergent condition that needs emergency care immediately or the person will die! Call 911! Emergency care providers are trained to care for these type of events. Driving yourself or your family member to the hospital yourself is not smart. You will delay care and possibly cause their death. Wait for EMS! 


The Effects of Anaphylaxis on the Body
e4bf21f9e7bb6e49729108230c7a6b44d25068a0ddd7219e58

Sam's Club Gifts they want at prices you love!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the saying you have under your beach picture. You don't just mention things about nursing, you mentioned things a nurse should be. I especially like how you said that positive change is important. I know that is a major key when it comes to caring for someone. http://pnrfl.com/personal-care-services/

    ReplyDelete

If you like this post let me know by commenting, follow me on Facebook and Twitter (ERNursesCare) ~~ Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Care to Share!